Accomplished As your County Commissioner
Jobs, Jobs, and more Jobs
. Established Economic Development fund responsible for creating over 240 new jobs,
. Negotiated the Intel IRB which resulted in over 300 new jobs, and many union contractor jobs.
. Negotiated hospital agreement which increased medical jobs providing, behavioral health and substance abuse treatment. Covid expenses delayed Level 3 Trauma.
. Established measureable programs with SEA promoting the expansion of local businesses and attraction of new businesses in a post Covid environment.
. Supported Launch of Biomass Project for future rural jobs
· Updated Fire Safety Equipment , Ambulance
Sheriff vehicles, 911 Communications without raising taxes
· Secured funding to fix the neglected Detention Center, implementing techniques for inmate, staff and public safety,
· Supported MRCOG Water Board study of Oil and Gas regulations to protect our water
· Launched sustainable energy efficiency program saving county operations 35% per year
· Approved 2 clean energy solar farms
* Coordinated with the City for the reconstruction of Meadows Blvd in 2018
* Provided funding to assist the City to resurface Southern Blvd west of Unser in 2020.
· Co-founder and Committee member Buy Rio Rancho campaign which supports local business and city services
· Supporting Economic Growth which funds county services and quality of life
· Promoting Sandoval County attractions and business
· Maximize care for seniors and residents in need
· Fostering health care to improve services to residents and as a great potential for job growth
· Past Chair Rio Rancho Planning and Zoning Board
· Past Vice Chair Sandoval County P&Z
· Executive Committee Sandoval County Juvenile Justice Board
· Treasurer Knights of Columbus Assembly 1905
· Treasurer Schumann Vocation/College Scholarship Foundation